Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ashton's 5th Birthday Party

 Ashton wanted a skating party and that's what he got! He recently discovered how much he loved skating since Gee and I took him and he was so excited about having a skating party. They had this big screen with Happy Birthday Ashton on it as soon as we walked in.
We had pizza, cupcakes, cake and drinks. Everyone worked up a good appetite from skating! 
 Gee made his cake just the way he ordered. White on White, orange "Happy Birtdhay", Ashton in blue and hot wheels. Ashton is really into Hot Wheels, right now.


 We had such a fun time skating, Ashton had about 40 guest at his party. Most importantly nobody got hurt! 
My Little Man
 Ashton,

I can't believe you are 5 years old! Time has just flown by, it stands still for none. I love you so much, infinity and beyond, 2,000. You say that to me all the time, you are the sweetest little boy, with a HUGE heart. You are always looking out for others and you adore your little sister. She looks up to you and tries to do anything and everything you do. I am so thankful for the relationship and bond you two share. You have the biggest smile and deepest dimples that I just want to fall into. You are mannerly, polite and are always holding the door for the ladies. You are smart and have accomplished in memorizing the Pledge of Allegiance and our address. Before every meal you are always ready to say our prayer, you are learning about Jesus and you love church.  I am so proud of YOU! I am so blessed to be your Mama and I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time!! Love those pants! Hot mama! :)

    ReplyDelete