Monday, December 3, 2012

We pulled it off..

My cousin Jimmy flew in over the weekend for Analyn's birthday party. I was the only one to know and we surprised my Mom early Saturday morning. It was great, I loved her reaction scared and over joyed all at the same time. My dad is a hunter and he went out early like he normally does and we woke Mom up to Jimmy standing by her bedside. For some odd reason she had a wooden stool in front of her bed so when I walked in, of course, I hit it. So after her surprise she got up and we had breakfast. We had alot of stuff planned for the weekend. Saturday morning we were in the Christmas Parade for my hometown, it was great first time he ever rode in a parade, on a wagon pulled by mules.
 The weather was great in the upper 60's.
 Then we took him to the Distillery, it was my first time going as well. It was very cute and such a good addition to bring money into the county.

 Then it was off to Chuck E. Cheese for Analyn's party (more to come). The kids had a blast and well to be honest, the adults did too.
After, we all came back to the house for a sleepover, stayed up late and played Apples to Apples. Enjoyed hot wings, pigs in a blanket and for Jimmy's first time sausage balls. Started our new family Tradition, Elf on the Shelf.
I found them like this in the morning....
Lots of baby playing


With tears in our eyes, it was time to say good-bye. The usual pictures before time to go



1 comment: