Thursday, December 20, 2012
Happy 2nd Birthday!
* We call you Ana, Ann, Ana Banana and Great Granny for some reason Annie Marie. No Marie in your name but Granny just likes it.
* You weigh about 27 lbs. Very slim from the waist down, your little belly sticks out so far. We love to laugh about that. Size 4 diaper.
* You wear anywhere from 18-24 month in clothing, sometimes a 2 but rarely. Size 6 shoe.
* You are and always have been an independent sleeper, in your own crib. You don't sleep well anywhere but home, Gee's and Aunt Debbie's, sometimes Pa & Granny's (but just a little while). You are not a lover of hotels, we had a joyful experience learning that, along with everybody above and below us, haha.
* You still sleep around 12 hours a night, waking anywhere between 6:30-8.
* As soon as you get up, you walk straight to the pantry to get something to eat.
* You eat pretty good, picky about certain textures. Still loving salad with blue cheese, thanks to Gee.
* You love your babies, seems as if we have a ton. You sleep with 4-3 every night.
* Playing in the laundry is still a favorite. Loving Mickey Mouse, favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Curious George and Super Why.
* Lately, you have been holding your breathe and throwing yourself in the floor when you don't get your way. Often, comes a little leg dance before it. Working on that!
* Very attached to your paci, you call it a "see".
* You love your brother's very much. Sometime's you call Daddy, by his name because you often hear me say "Keith".
* Very independent! Holding hands while we walk into a store is an issue, if you refuse I carry you. You want to buckle yourself in the cart and in your highchair.
* You often make a growling noise, I have no idea where this came from.
You are such a joy to have around and I can't believe you are 2, looking back on your hospital days in the NICU and remembering the day we got to bring you home, Christmas Day is a day I will never forget. I was so over joyed to see no IV, no monitor and no little cords attached to your big toe or your little finger. Remembering, I had this special little outfit for you to come home in but when we got there to get you, you had on a little pink snowmen fleece sleeper and was all bundled and ready to go. I can remember the feelings I had come over me knowing no more pricking and prodding of needles and you were okay enough to come home, I didn't care what you came home in. We are so blessed to know your a healthy little girl and all issues regarding your NICU stay and your kidney are okay. Counting our blessings for sure! Words can't express how much we love you. We all love you so much, hope you have a very Happy Birthday!