Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We enjoyed Thanksgiving at Granny & Pa's house and we always have such a beautiful spread of food. It was delicious. All of the women brought some dishes and dad got the yearly tradition of frying the turkey. 
My Dad & Uncle Brian 
While we were waiting on everyone to get there and the turkey to finish frying, I walked around the yard and took some pictures. This year it was so beautiful outside, temperature was around 70.

 I'm so very thankful for everything in my life but one thing I am especially thankful for is that my children got to meet and know their Great-Grandparents.



On Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Ashton's school hosted their yearly Thanksgiving feast. They always go above and beyond at his Day School.
 My Little "Leaping Dolphin"
 Ashton was so excited Grand-Daddy & Uncle came 
I love this "Leaping Dolphin" so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope to see you soon, friend!

    ReplyDelete