Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween 2012

Ashton's school had dress up day on Tuesday before Halloween, they had a nice set up of games and a craft. All the girls/ boys got up on front of everyone to show off their costume. 

 They had a station where they could be wrapped like a Mummy, I think this was a favorite for many
 Ashton & Makenna 
 Halloween night we made our first stop at Pa & Granny's, I'm so thankful my children know their Great-Grandparents. I  don't remember mine but have pictures as memories.
 Granny & Pa, with Great-Grandchildren
Gee with all the babes

We finished our night in my hometown visiting family and friends. Analyn goes to bed very early and was ready to go home around 7:30, needless to say when we made it home I carried in two sleeping babies....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a fun Halloween! Your kiddos are adorable!

    p.s. YOU WON MY EARTH'S BEST GIVEAWAY!! Send me an email with your mailing address and I'll pass it along to my contact. Thanks! - chaptersofourlife @ yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete