Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 6

Well not much has been going on this week and I like it. Pretty much same routine as usual, hope I'm not boring you. Sometimes, when I'm doing these post it seems like we do the same ole' same ole' stuff every week. Here is our Week 6, February 5th-12th.

Sunday: Enjoyed a wonderful church service and family time.
Monday: Enjoyed a full day of play with my babies.
Tuesday: Ashton, Day School.
Wednesday: Lazy Day at home, had a girls day with Sister.
Thursday: Ashton, Day School.
Friday: Snuggled most of the day with my munchkins and enjoyed family time.
Saturday: Little Miss was in her 1st Beauty Pageant. She done well. She got 1st Runner Up, Miss Photogenic, Best Dress & Prettiest Smile. Along with $75.00 cash.


That's all folks... Have a blessed week!

1 comment: