Friday, April 15, 2011

Meeting A New Friend..

Recently, we got to meet up with a friend of mine from school, grammar school that is. She is such a sweet person and I was so happy when we could arrange a play date with our kids. She lives in South Carolina and I hadn't seen her since high school. Time goes by way too fast. She had a little boy almost a year ago, Easton, and let me tell you, he is such a sweet and smiley baby. He is so precious, he let me pick him right up and he was friendly as can be. Ashton has been talking about him like crazy, I called Lana one day to wish Easton a Happy 7th Month Birthday and ever since Ashton is telling everybody it is "Easton's Birthday". So funny, kids are always listening. I couldn't figure out where he heard it was Easton's birthday but it was from my phone call. Too funny. Any-ways, we met at the mall and they played in the play area, Ashton loves it and I think Easton enjoyed himself as well. 
Easton 
checking it 
 out
 Meeting for the first time
 Introducing ourselves 
 Taking it easy
 Lana & Ms. Analyn 
 Boys will be 
 Boys 
 Easton's Favorite 


He loved it 
Thanks, for meeting up with us. We had a great time and can't wait to play again. 

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time meeting up with yall! You got some good pictures! Ashton and Analyn are just beyond precious!!!

    ReplyDelete