Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fell of the Blog Wagon....

Well, I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. Truth is I haven't. I have alot to catch you guys up on. Just to catch you up on the boring information I have had the awful, mean, terrible stomach virus. I am much better now with a thanks to the IV from the emergency staff at the local hospital. This stomach bug came on so fast, I was feeling great all week, enjoying the beautiful weather and then all of a sudden in the middle of the night I am terribly sick. It last roughly 48 hours and then I was just really weak and tired. I ended up going in for fluids on Sunday and then to my primary care on Monday, just to confirm it was a stomach virus. I am feeling much better now and praying so hard my family doesn't get it. It was the worst I have felt in a long time. Hope it doesn't visit you. Last week was great, Ashton and Analyn got to meet a new friend, Easton. I will do a separate post on our play date, after I upload pictures from my camera. Also, Ashton and Cadence had their first T-Ball game, and that's a story all on its own. I hoe you all had a great weekend, until we meet again, enjoy a few of my favorite pictures.... I love looking back and remembering the days.
Ashton & Pa (First day trip with Mama's work, 2008)
First Snow 2008
First Thanksgiving 2008
First Haircut 2008
First Swimming Pool Swim 2008
First Halloween 2008 (Ming Ming, from Wonder Pets)


1 comment: