Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ashton starts Kindergarten!

Ashton is in Kindergarten now, needless to say after I dropped him off the first day, it took all I had to walk away. Talk about a broken Mama heart! I am proud of the young man he is becoming but I loved our routine and him being with me everyday. On Friday's, I volunteer at his school and we are learning new faces. We have adjusted and now we are enjoying a new routine. Ashton, got the new Kindergarten teacher at his school, she is very kind, soft spoken and very nice.
 The morning of he was very excited, to meet all his new friends and to be going to school!  To start our year off to an exciting start, on the 3rd day, he fell while playing on the playground and had to have 9 stitches! 
 Before & After
Needless to say, that was a traumatizing ordeal in itself but we made it through it, thank goodness for Gee for helping me out. I couldn't of done it without her! 
When he grows up he wants to be a Race Car Driver #88! 


No comments:

Post a Comment