Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pre- K Graduation

Ashton had his Pre-K graduation from Day School. He had been rehearsing his lines and knew them by heart but when the time came, he froze. His explanation at the end of the program when I asked him what happen, "Stage Fright", I couldn't help but laugh. He done so good and I have to add he was his class clown during the program.
 Thanks to a good friend's, Grandparents the WDS Class of 2013, rode to Pre-K Graduation in a LIMO..
 It took them through town and dropped them off at the front entrance of the church. 
 My Little Man

 Singing songs... 
 One of his lines was "Little David made a big, giant fall"
 WDS Class 2013
 Dad & Ashton 
Mom & Ashton 

Ashton,

I am so very proud of the smart little man you are becoming.. Always stay focused in the right direction and you will go far, I know you can do it. You have a heart for Jesus and a kind heart for others. I am very proud of you and love you with all my heart. 

-Mama 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Ashton for graduating Pre-K! Awesome!! :) He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete