Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a very blessed Christmas this year. Celebrated with both side of the family, ate lots of good food an enjoyed each other. I put my tree up way early this year, at the end of October, I just love looking at it. Some of my favorite ornaments are..
Personalized ornaments, every summer trip to Michigan we go to Bronner's and that is where most of them come from. 

 Baby's 1st Christmas Ornament, Ashton & Analyn's both from Aunt Debbie
This little girl loved the tree
 Our Tree 
We had Christmas with my side of the family the Saturday before Christmas and there is 18 of us. At Christmas we all sit at one big table..
The Witty Side, we always do a breakfast for supper, it was delicious!

On Christmas Eve we always do Christmas with Keith's side of the family... his Mom & Sister always go above and beyond with the meal, snacks and dessert. 
 One of Teresa's tree's & Annie with Aunt Teresa

 Opening Present's 
Analyn loved tearing the paper
We made cookies for Santa...

Sweet, precious, baby hands... melt's my heart
When they woke, Santa had come! 

After we had our little family Christmas we went to my brother's to do Christmas with them...


We were all very BLESSED this Christmas season, wishing you and your family were too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment