Thursday, September 13, 2012

Another First....

 Surgery that is, Ashton had his Adenoid's removed. I was an emotional wreck and my stomach was a ball of nerves. I was doing everything in my power not to let it show to my brave boy. Ashton was so brave, not a tear shed but when they wheeled him away on this bed, I couldn't hold it in any longer. We had a wonderful team of Doctor's and Nurse's and everything went smoothly. I was so proud of him, when I was called back to recovery I just sat in the rocker and cried tears thanking our Heavenly Father for a smooth procedure with no complications. All is well, Ashton has been eating well. His first request after we left the surgery center was McDonald's sweet tea and chicken nuggets. Since surgery we have had 2 large pizza's, Logan's rolls, a Coke Icee and a cookie. I will get him anything he wants as long as he is eating. He has been such a big, BRAVE boy and I couldn't be more proud!

1 comment: