Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Party Planning....

Well, I have 4 more months to go but I can't help myself but to think of Analyn's party. I know what my theme is and some of the things that will be going along with it. I am very excited and want to get started on it asap. My other Mama "Nancy" just bought a Cricut and needless to say as soon as my cartridge gets here, I'm getting started. Our oldest will be turning 11 in October but he rather just have his best bud over and to go out for pizza or something to that extent. We will be celebrating with family but he doesn't want me getting all crazy and labeling what the food is or anything. I can't believe how fast time is moving along, it needs to slow down..... With 2 fun birthday's coming up, I can't wait to see all the party decor. One is purple/zebra theme and the other is construction. It's going to be fun!

This precious little girl will soon be 5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment