Saturday, December 3, 2011

November & December

All I can say is, where has 2011 gone? These past 2 months have flown by. November was slower than December it seemed like something was always going on. If not every day almost everyday. Let's begin with...
November 2011

  • I got a side job, taking photographs for my hometown's courier
  • Ashton's school hosted a Thanksgiving Feast
  • I cooked my very 1st Thanksgiving meal for Keith's Family
  • We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family
  • Went Black Friday shopping (already getting excited thinking about going in 2012)
December 2011
  • Went to my hometown's Christmas Parade
  • Analyn's & Pa's Birthday Party (12.10.11)




  • Ashton's school Christmas Party
  • Analyn is 1 year old 
  • Celebrated Christmas with the families
  • Spent the last day of December with my family, brought the New Year in sleeping... (I feel like I'm getting old)

No comments:

Post a Comment