Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fall Family Pictures






These are just some of them, I am really into black & white right now. I love how they turned out and hope to post more soon. I hope all of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, we have so much to be thankful for. I am so honored to worship the Lord and Savior that I do, I am very grateful to have the family that I do, our health, etc...
A boy from my hometown was recently diagnosed with Medulloblastoma and I can't imagine what his family is going through. Please say a prayer for them, they need all they can get. I am also very thankful I am from a small town who pulls together like family during hardships in situations like this.


On a happy note, my baby girl will be turning 1 in less than a month and I am planning and thinking about her party constantly. Details will be posted soon. I enjoyed BLACK FRIDAY shopping with my Mom, SIL, Melissa and her Mom, Maria. We had a great time and saved tons of money..... I love the rush and crazy madness. Until next time, have a BLESSED day!

2 comments: