Saturday, June 18, 2011

Michigan Vacation, Part 1

We recently went and visited my Mom's side of the family, in Michigan and we had a wonderful vacation. There is so much to post about that it will take me a few post, so here we go, post #1. On our way there we stopped and went to the Newport Aquarium in Newport, Ky. It was a very nice town and I wish we had more time there.







We had so much fun there, this Aquarium is very kid friendly. They even had an area of the Aquarium that had an indoor play land for the children. Ashton and Cadence loved it.... Ana had fun watching as well. After the Aquarium we went to Johnny Rockets for lunch and this is how we got our ketchup.



 I'm silly, I know, but I thought it was too cute and the kids loved it! 

 Our fries came in it's own frying basket
They dance when the song ,RESPECT comes on

After we drove on into Michigan, we just had a day or two relaxing at Aunt Debbie & Papa's
 Pool time, Cadence, Ashton & Tori
 Aunt Cindy, Aunt Debbie & Ana
 Reading favorite book, Dumpy with Aunt Debbie 
 Aunt Debbie & Ashton, napping
Keith taking a rest as well
More to come, stay tuned ! 

2 comments:

  1. That aquarium looks so nice! I know y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like FUN! I need a vacation! I guess Maternity Leave in August will be my vacation. I'm sure it'll be better than any other vacation having a new baby to love on! :)

    ReplyDelete