This is what you have been up to:
- You eat (5 ounces) every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. You have cereal with fruit in the morning and night. Recently, we just started to add some cereal to your vegetables at lunch because you just don't seem to like them. You also discovered you can make a big mess by blowing your food while you eat. Mama says "No, No" and you just smile right back.
- You weigh a few ounces shy of 15 lbs.
- Size 6-12 months clothing, depending upon brand. Size 1 shoe, very petite feet.
- Your hair is SLOWLY but surely coming in. Fingers crossed it will be curly.
- Your eyes went from blue to brown.
- You have three little friends (your pacifier), but your pink horse is still you favorite.
- You have discovered the love for TAGS, you are truly amazed by them.
- You get a bath every night and you just love spending time in the tub.
- You have several toys that you love, especially a flower rattle with squeaky petals you could play with this all day long.
- You have started to move backwards in your walker, and you have just figured out you can make your activity center bounce when you move your legs.
- You are a very, very happy baby. A very good girl. Never fussy unless it is time to eat.
Happy 6 Months, Baby Girl. We all love you so much!