Monday, June 27, 2011

Michigan, Part 3

This will be my last post about our Michigan trip, I loved spending time with my family and can't wait to go back. The day before we left we went to the Detroit Zoo and loved it. The kiddos loved looking at the animals.





 Cadence & Papa (fountain)
 Me & Ashton & Sissy 
 Ashton & Cadence peaking up through the tunnel with some assistance from Papa
 Ashton & his new friend, so cute 
 Papa & Ana
Papa & Ana
After, the Zoo we went to eat some pizza and it was delicious. Then we headed to say goodbye to Grandpa. This was so hard because he has been having a really hard time lately (with sickness) and we have been so blessed to have him as long as we have. I was just so sad thinking this may be the last time I see my Grandpa, the kids seeing their Great Grandpa, my Mom seeing her Dad. Talk about an emotional roller coaster. We took a bunch of pictures. This was his first time meeting Keith and holding Analyn.





We had such a good visit. Love you Grandpa.
Ashton & Cadence just loved playing with Uncle & his girlfriend Stephanie. I finally got them to sit still for a few quick pictures. 



Jimmy is actually our cousin, but Ashton started calling him "Uncle" and it fits, perfect. Jimmy & I are so close, we have been that way for as long as I can remember. He is such a sweetheart. He will make a good Daddy one day! The end of our night was full of tears, tears and more tears. We all are such a loving family and love being with each other, it was just very hard to say goodbye. Aunt Debbie, wrote in the kids books she bought them, gave Ana a bath, and loved all over the kids. 

 Ashton always wants me to sleep with him but this trip he found a new bed to sleep in. Every night he slept with Aunt Debbie & Papa. 
That's all folks. Until next, time we love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment