I am so behind I feel like I am never going to get caught up. Here is what our month of March looked like in highlights...
- Ashton turns 3! I can't believe how fast my baby boy has grown, the day he was born is one of the best days of my life. I will never forget the day my world got brighter. Mama, loves you so very much! So does your entire family, we are so blessed to have YOU in our lives.
- Analyn, had her first fruit (pears) in her cereal on the day of your party. March 5, 2011
- March 6, 2011. All 5 of us went to church. Analyn's first church service. She was a very good girl.
- Analyn's first Chuckie Cheese trip
- Analyn's 2 month old checkup & Ashton's 3 year checkup
- Analyn had her first trip to the Discovery Center
- Ashton & Cadence had their first T-Ball Practice
- Ashton & Analyn celebrated St. Patrick's Day, March 17th, Analyn's first
- Ashton had his 2nd trip to the Emergency Room, for a small cut and big knot on his head
- My Mom & Dad celebrated their 27th Wedding Anniversary
That is about it for our little family, in this month my Granny celebrated a Birthday and my Uncle Brian & Aunt Dawn celebrated an Anniversary. We had a very relaxing month, seems like March was a little slower for us and I'm not complaining at all. I love spending time with my family relaxing at home.