Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Officially a T-Ball Mom

Ashton has started T-Ball. This past Sunday was his first practice. He did really good and I was super excited for him to be playing. Best of all, Ashton and my niece, Cadence are on the same team. They have practice twice a week and games on Friday and Saturday. Our summer is going to be so much fun. If games are as entertaining as practice was we are all in for a good laugh. Those little kids were so cute, all chasing the ball at the same time, it was just so precious.
      
I forgot my camera and these pictures were taken from dad's phone, sorry they are so small. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Ash!!! I'm glad he's getting to play. Can't wait until Tuff is old enough to play.

    P.S. Can't see the pictures. They dont show.

    ReplyDelete