Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Checkups, Tears & Pokies

Today, Ashton had his 3 year old well checkup and Analyn had her 2 month well checkup. Needless to say, there was lots of tears. It was awful, I always dread these kind of days but they are necessary to keep our children healthy. Analyn weighed 11.3 lbs. and was 24 1/4 inches long. In measurements she is in the 90% for her height and right on average in weight and head circumference for her age. Ashton weighed 41 1/2  lbs. and is 39 3/4 inches tall. In measurements he is in the 97% for his height and in weight he is above 97%. Which is good, they will be somewhat tall or not at all short from what the doctor explained. I was very happy to get good reports. Both of them had to get shots (pokies), which broke my heart. Ashton was so big and brave, with just a few alligator tears running down his cheeks and it just tore my heart apart. Little Miss, I'm sure you can empathize with me, needless to say we all 3 had tears. I hate going for shots, I just breaks my heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment