Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid

Guess where we have been ? You got it, CHUCKIE CHEESE. Ashton absolutely loves that place and we went there on Monday. I do think that we actually found the perfect day to go to that crazy place, hardly nobody was there.
 Ashton has discovered all these faces he can make, lol. This child never ceases to amaze me, I think he is smiling so big and which he is, then all of a sudden closes them eyes. He always makes me laugh, knows just what to do.
At this point, I was like sit down, be careful and praying he doesn't fall out. Ashton was like look at me, I can stand up.... Please Be Careful, Son! For all you Mom's with a BOY, get ready. They are not afraid of anything.
Little Miss, had a good time as well. Can't you tell...Never woke up
My Mom, (SIL) Chesney, Cadence and Tucker met us there 
Tucker's First Ride
I enjoyed this more than he did
Needless to say, we all had a great time. 
There will be many more visits to Chuckie Cheese, Where A Kid Can Be A Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment