Friday, February 18, 2011

Where Does Time Go

I feel like I have not blogged in forever and it has only been 5 days. Lately, it seems like my days just fly by. Our lives are so full of joy, laughter, happiness and love I can't believe where I am now and where I was just a few months ago. I am truly blessed to be a Mama (as my babies call me) and I feel now our family is complete. I have so much fun spending day in and day out with my children. I love my job for those of you who don't know what I do, I am a stay at home mama. I am so thankful to my husband and most certainly to our Lord who has blessed him with a job that allows me to stay at home.
Enough of that, this is what we have been up to....
I got a hair cut
Ashton took "OLD" for a ride around the block 
Little Miss went for her first stroll around the subdivision on Wednesday, weather was 72. I hope we have more of this coming our way, I am so ready for SPRING
Ashton's legs got tired the 2nd trip around, so Mama had to pedal
We went to the mall with Gee Gee and Ashton loves to ride the rides. Thank goodness for hand sanitizer
 My Little Race Car Driver
Gee Gee and her Dump Truck Driver
Riding the Merry Go Round 
Last night my mom cooked the family a delicious meal for my birthday and it was so good. On the menu was BBQ Chicken, Steak, Hotdogs, Mac & Cheese, Homemade Mash Potatoes, Green Beans, Corn, Black Eye Peas, Stewed Cabbage, Salad and Garlic Bread. It was so yummy. I couldn't get enough. Ashton has been on a cupcake kick for a while so she also made cupcakes. Loved them, they were so good. They tasted way better than any bakery, she makes homemade frosting and all. 
Make A Wish!! 


1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute pics! We need to take a walk around our subdivision!

    ReplyDelete