Friday, December 10, 2010

Parade and More

The first Saturday of the month my hometown hosted it's yearly Christmas Parade and Ashton's grandfather on his dad's side made this Thomas the Train. Ashton loves Thomas and I thought it was just the cutest thing ever. He built this over a lawn mower, it had a whistle and all. Ashton loved it. He looked so cute riding and waving to everybody.
It was Tucker's first parade, the weather was not the best that day, so he enjoyed watching from the front seat of Gee Gee's truck. He is such a sweet and happy baby.
Tucker is growing so fast, he is doing a mighty fine job of sitting up on his own. This blanket is crocheted by Granny and it is his favorite, he just loves it.
Cousins

Brother and Sister, Cadence does such a good job of helping out when need be. She loves him so much. I can't wait to see how Ashton is going to react to his new sister, that will be here soon.
That's just a little bit to what we have been up to.

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas parades! So much fun!! Tucker is a cutie...and I just love his name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I got a few pictures of Thomas the Train with my camera too! Getting close for the new addition! :) I know you're probably getting anxious.

    ReplyDelete