Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa's Real

Yesterday, we went to our local mall to see HO HO as Ashton calls him. He was very excited to see him, this year he is all about Santa. The pictures turned out great that we bought. I am going to try and take a picture with my camera so I can post it. It is just precious. Santa asked Ashton what he wanted for Christmas and Ashton told him a Red Tractor, that was it. Ashton keeps saying "Santa's Real". I am so thrilled that he likes him better this year from last. Our very first year was not to pleasant, last year was okay, and this year is awesome. I told him we will go back and see him again. Every time I warp more presents and put them under the tree he thinks, HO HO has brought them. Children are just so precious. Hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas background! Sounds like Ashton had a great time seeing Ho Ho! Soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete