Friday, November 26, 2010

My Favorite Time of the Year

As the holidays are here, I am so excited. I love this time of the year. Thanksgiving came and went so fast and it was wonderful to spend time with the family. I love being with my family, we are still so close, even though we have grown up and had children of our own. These days families are not as close as what they use to be but for my family we are as close if not closer than when I was younger. I love gathering together, eating and just talking about what has been going on in our lives. It seems just like yesterday my cousins were so little, now they are all playing junior-pro basketball, one is a cheer leader and two of them are in Beta and going off to conferences, like I did when I was in school. It's amazing how they grow so fast. My niece and nephew are growing by the day. Our boys are getting so big, so fast. The oldest is 9 and the youngest is almost 3, and our newest addition will be here by the end of the year. Time flies by and I hate to even wink, before you know it they are not babies anymore. I love to see them grow and learn and explore the world but they just grow to fast, end of story.With it being Thanksgiving, I just want to say a few things I am thankful for, first of all my Lord and Savior, without him, I would not be where I am today.  I am so thankful for my entire family, a wonderful husband who is a great provider, best friend, soul mate, daddy and just a all around amazing man. Our children is the greatest blessing I could ever ask for. I am thankful for our health, our home, my husband's job, and for everything else in my life. I am a very blessed person and am so thankful for everything in my life. I could just go on and on.
Today, is BLACK FRIDAY !!!! I love to shop on this day. I didn't get out last night because Ashton was not feeling well and I took him to the doctor today and he has a sinus infection :( He is on an antibiotic, hopefully that will kick it out of his system soon. I don't like him being on medicine but sometimes they just have to have it. I learned you can get pretty much everything you want, without staying out all night trying to get it. Last year our oldest wanted a Xbox, so I sat out all night (literally all night) at Best Buy to get it and I got one, but I told myself then I will never sit out all night again. Anyway, this year I started my shopping around 11:00 a.m. and I got everything but one item. I was happy with my shopping adventure today. Hubby and I went and we had a great time. Then we went for our weekly trip to Kroger, all in all we had a great day. I hope you and your family had a blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment