Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mr. Photogentic

Is this cute, or what? I think it is absolutely adorable. It has been beautiful weather here and the other day, Ash wanted to go and play at the park. So, we did and after all that running and playing it was lunch time. Now, let me tell you if it's morning he wants to go no other than Hardee's for a sausage and biscuit and if it's after 10:30 a.m. it is either McDonald's for chicken nuggets or Pizza Hut for bread sticks, sauce, pizza and coke (really he's drinking sprite). Most of the time, he knows what he wants and like all other little one's, they just have to have it. He is so funny. On this particular day, I gave in and we went to Pizza Hut. While waiting, I broke out my camera. Ever since I became a mama, I always carry it with me. You never know when you could miss out on something, so for me it's better to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment