Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Fun!

We got to celebrate with Easton for his 2nd birthday, he had a cute Crayon themed party. I didn't get any pictures of the set up or decorations but his mom did a fabulous job decorating, it was so cute. Ashton had a blast playing with all the kiddos at the party and I enjoyed seeing Easton and his family.
 Ashton & Gracie on the bouncer
 Tuff 
 My Little Man, closing them eyes....he knows exactly what he's doing

Grandee taking the kids for a ride... they loved it

Then we headed to my Mom's for a cook-out on Sunday, the kids had a good time playing in the pool.
 Uncle brought over the slide...

Mom has a bunch of hummingbirds they are all over her feeders.. my brother took my camera and got some pictures of them.


Hope you had a Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad yall were able to come to Easton's party! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete