Monday, May 21, 2012

Good Ole Days 2012

This past weekend my hometown hosted their yearly festival and my niece and nephew was in the baby show. Mr. Tucker is the 2012 Teeny Mister and I am one proud Aunt. Sister didn't place but she had a great time, that's what it is all about..

We were all so happy when they called his name... Way to go Tucker!
Me & Sister (My other daughter), I am so proud of her! She is just beautiful.....

Analyn was in a fashion show for a local boutique children's clothing store, we had a blast being a part of it as well. My little model, doing her thing...


My bestie's little girl, Makenna was also a part of the fashion show... She is truly a little diva!

We had a great time walking around and seeing old friends we hadn't seen in a while. Enjoy some of our fun photos....
 Our princess must stay cool and comfortable at all times
 Ashton, Kenna & Cadence 
My Little Man

No comments:

Post a Comment