Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Little Man


Ashton,

You are such a sweet, caring and loving little man. Numerous times a day you come up out of nowhere to give me hugs and kisses, you tell me and Ana all the time you love us. You have such a tender heart and are always on the look out for what is best for your little sister. We still sleep together most of the time, at nap time and bed time. We are big into calling each other little names from movies or books, right now we are pretty big on Gnomeo & Juliet.  You are one funny little guy, your new big saying is "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" you say it all the time. You are doing great in school, learning how to write your name in a straight line is our main focus right now. I can't believe how much you are learning on a daily basis. You are still my fearless child, something funny is when you ride your bike you are learning to look forward, you love to turn around and talk to me. The other day you hit a mailbox very gently but thank goodness you had on your helmet, we both laughed about it.  You went for your 4 year well visit and you weigh 47 lbs and you are almost 44 inches tall. All above the 90% for height and weight, we got a healthy boy comment from your doctor. Although you are a fairly picky child, the doctor told you to eat fruits and veggies and you told her "At this old you don't like them right now", you are always making me laugh. You are a very, very friendly child, you must get this from me because you can talk to anyone. You make me very proud to be your Mama and I couldn't be more blessed to have you as my son. You are always in arms reach and perfectly content watching a movie on the couch by my side. I love you so much no words could express my love for you.


" If you think you can, you will. If you think you can't, you won't. Either way your right" from one of our favorite movies, The Little Engine That Could.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment