Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More than just Allergies...

About a week ago I cam down with the sniffles and a little drainage in my throat. I blamed it on the weather, it being freezing one day to hot and sunny the next. I don't know about you but it being in the 70's in November isn't what I am use too.Needless to say, the weather is not in my hands. So after battling this for a week I decided I would go to the Dr., I went and this is what I received:

  • A Steroid Shot
  • A Breathing Treatment
  • An Inhaler
  • Cough Syrup
  • Zyrtec
  • An Antibiotic 
Seriously, I thought all this was allergies. I have Bronchitis, and I hope all of the medicine listed above will knock it out fast. I don't feel bad, maybe just a little more tired than normal but other than that I am just fine. So when in doubt, you better just go to the Doctor. 

1 comment:

  1. I have these similar symptoms right now... and don't want to do to the doctor!

    ReplyDelete