Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Magical Night

Sunday, my mother and I took the kids to Disney on Ice. Ashton & Cadence loved every minute of it. It was at 5:00 p.m. and I just knew Ana would probably nap through the 2 hour show but it kept her attention as well. She watched the whole show. It was great, I am so thankful we went. It even made me tear up at one point when the Princess's were out there skating and my niece Cadence watched in amazement, just made me realize Analyn will feel this way about them one day and it was magical for Cadence to see them skating so beautifully. It was if they were real, it was a moment for me. I am just sensitive as the hubby would say, ha ha.  The show was great and they skated while the story was being told and they acted it out. It was great by now you can tell I loved it as well. We are all children at heart.









This is when I had my moment, the magical "Glass Slipper"


























It was wonderful ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment