Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Family Reunion

My Grandfather's side of the family recently held a Family Reunion. It was  good to enjoy some great company along with good food. Before we left they took a few pictures of our little family, my Dad and Keith are missing for they were working. 
 All the Family but Dad & Keith
 Grandchildren & Great Grandchildren
 Great Grandchildren
Pa & Granny 
 Granny, Mary (cousin from Indiana), Mom, Ana & Ashton 
 My little man 
Ashton with pa & Granny (Great Grandparents)

I want to add this comment made by my Brother just because this is like a scrapbook for my family. My Dad always seems to be working (mandatory) when we have a family reunion and when we went outside to have our family picture made Jeremy made the comment we was going  to have to get a blow up doll to look like Dad because he is never able to make it. We all laughed so hard. 

1 comment: