Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easton's First Birthday

This past Saturday, we got to enjoy a fun Mickey Mouse Birthday Party. Easton turned one, where does the time go? Lana, a long time friend of mine is his mom and she done a wonderful job, the decorations were so colorful and kid friendly. I love taking my kiddos to other children's birthday parties, they have so much fun. Easton's theme was Mickey Mouse and that little one sure does love that mouse. One of his cards sung the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song and Easton smiled from ear to ear. He is so precious. Lana did such a great job.
 Easton & Dad "Joe"
 Opening Presents with Mom & Dad
 Such cute cakes
 He was so cute, he wasn't so sure about all that cake
 Not so sure about this
Thanks for inviting us, we had a great time! Happy Birthday Easton !! 
 Lana made this, how cute
Loved the personalized water

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, love this blog post!! I am so glad yall got to come to his birthday party and can't wait to get together next time I come to Tennessee!! Ashton was such a sweet helper! I'm so behind on blogging with this being our last week of school! I hope to blog about his party soon!

    ReplyDelete