Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

First, I just want to stay I am so thankful God watched over my family and kept us safe during the horrible weather that came through last week. Keith,is safe, he was in Alabama, saw the tornado and destruction and couldn't believe his eyes. In his words "speechless" to see something like that. I don't know how your husband is but mine previously to this wasn't scared of the weather, would just be relaxed, but now he is a changed man. Although, it is so devastating to see all the damaged and families who lives it touched.Please remember them in your prayers. I hope you and your family had a Happy Easter, we sure did. Here is some pictures from Easter Holiday. This is our Easter with Keith's family. 
 Egg Hunting 

Ashton loved ridding the Razor
Delicious Easter Egg Cake 

We got up early to make it to Church before our Easter Day dinner at Granny & Pa's. Outside Church they have 3 huge wooden Cross's and they are beautiful. 
Easter 2011

Egg Hunt & Easter Dinner at Granny & Pa's








 Analyn's First Egg Hunt
Little Miss fit in her Easter Pail
Our Wonderful Meal 


Dessert Table, so delicious 

We all had a joyful Easter, hope you did too! 

1 comment:

  1. Ashely, I didn't know your hubby was in Alabama when the tornado hit! I would've called to check on yall! I'm SO happy he is safe and sound. I can't imagine even seeing the devastation. Looks like yall had a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete