Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekend Happenings....

The Love and 
Lights of My Life 
We had a very good week and weekend, although I find myself wishing the warm weather would come back.  Looks like rain the rest of the week or at least in our neck of the woods,lol. Mr. Sun, please come back and stay. I am so ready for Spring. As I have posted before we are trying to sell our house so we can be closer to our family. We are only about 40 miles away from where we want to be but I only want to be like 10-15 miles away, please keep us in your prayers as we try to sell our home. It is a stressful process, just alot of decision making. I have total faith everything will work out, I just have to keep reminding myself it is not going to happen over night.  I got a new camera over the weekend and I absolutely love it, love it, love it. It is by far the best camera I have ever owned, thanks to the hubby. I can tell a difference just by looking at the photos I have taken. 


I have just been snapping left and right, Ashton says " Mama get that big camera", it is not a huge camera, but bigger than my previous cameras. That little boy cracks me up, he is so funny. He says something everyday that just makes me laugh so hard, I love hearing what is going on inside that little mind of his. Analyn, is starting to smile all the time, well , she is a very sensitive baby. One minute smiling and the next minute she is puckering up that little lip. She is just so funny with her facial expressions. One minuter smiling ear to ear and talking and the next crying. I just love my kiddos. They light up my life.... Saturday night we had a game night with a friend of mine, I have known her since kindergarten and she is always there for me no matter what. She has a little girl, Kenna. Ashton is her "boyfriend" and he just loves her. We played Monopoly and guess who won??? ME!
Melissa and Kevin 
Sunday, we went to church, out for lunch and then headed home for some R&R. Hope you all had a Wonderful Weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment