Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

This weekend we celebrated Ashton's Birthday, my baby is 3!! I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I first off want to say I am so proud, honored and blessed to be his MAMA. He is everything I could ask for and more, not only am I celebrating his Birthday but also this day is so special because I became a Mommy. I love this little bugaboo and I am so blessed that he is my Baby Boy. We had a big birthday party Saturday and today we went to the Famous CHUCKIE CHEESE!
Getting the food ready
We had a nacho bar with hotdogs and macaroni (Ashton's favorite)
Gee Gee's homemade cupcakes, I made the Dora and Cars toppers
Ashton with his tractor cake
The entertainer himself
PiƱata fun
What is left of his cake
We had such a great time at his party, thank you all who came. I will post our Chuckie Cheese visit tomorrow, until then Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment