Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Remembrance of Thomas

We have been super busy these past few days. Our potty training is still going well, although I must say potty training can start to get expensive, lol. I reward Ashton for going in the potty every time, when he goes #1, it is something small (fruit snacks, 4 M&M's, sucker,etc...) and when he goes #2, a $1.00 toy. Needless to say, he is always trying to go #2. He cracks me up, he will say "Mama, I need to think about it". I love him so much, he is always making me smile and laugh. I am so proud of him. This is a big accomplishment for this Little Man and for any kid. We have put our house FOR SALE and let me tell you, it is very stressful trying to make sure your house is in PERFECT shape all day all the time. I feel like all I do is pick up, dust, vacuum, and organize. I made a list of things that need to be organized and I try to do a little at a time. My friend has discovered vinyl lettering and I need to hook up with her for my organizing, that way it would be really neat, instead of some writing with a sharpie on a box, haha. Any-way, please pray our house will sell soon, so I will be closer to my family. Even though we are only 40 miles away, I want to live closer. 
Last night, we lost a very dear friend of ours, Thomas. 
He was such a humble man who loved the Lord with all his heart, I know he is in a better place. He moved from Florida to be with our family and lived here since November. We enjoyed our time with him very much. He was ready to go home to be with the Lord and I know he is no longer hurting or in pain. Rest in Peace, we love and will miss you dearly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment