Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby Shower Part 2

I am just posting more pictures from the baby shower. We are very thankful and appreciative for every gift received, it is truly a blessing. This picture here, really shows off my belly.
 These bibs are so precious, they are handmade and I love them. Something for her hope chest, too pretty to use.
 Much like everybody else, anything monogrammed is a winner. Very cute diaper cloths.
One of my best friends, Mandy
Another best friend, Melissa and her daughter MaKenna
For all you baby bump lovers, here it is!

That's about it for this post, been relaxing so far this week. Having Thanksgiving with my husband's family this weekend. We are celebrating early since his mother does all of the delicious cooking and she is having knee surgery next week. So keep her in your prayers. Have a good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment