Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Adventure Continues

Minne and Mickey



On our 2nd day of our vacation we went back to Disney World during the day for a little while, left and took a nap, then returned for the Halloween Party. I guess my favorite part of Disney was Ashton seeing Mickey Mouse and my favorite part of the Halloween Party was not having to wait in a long line to ride the rides. That can kinda be a little challenging with a 2 year old, they don't want to stand still, their pulling on the ropes that block off the rows and so on. So, when you could wait in line for only 2 minutes or walk right on, that's my kinda wait time. So, during the day we met characters mostly and at night we rode rides. Now, being 7 months pregnant and at Disney, I didn't think I would be able to ride but I got to ride everything with Ashton except Goofy's Roller Coaster. So, I was glad I got to ride with Ashton. He loved all of the rides but most of all the train that went all around the park. Here is pics from our 2nd day at Disney.


I got my face painted as Cinderella, hoping if I got mine painted Ashton would get his painted but he didn't want no part of it.
Ashton didn't want to wear his Halloween costume I bought him, so we got these cute skeleton pj's and he loved them. He's the cutest Skeleton, I've ever seen. Stay tuned for more of our vacation adventure.

1 comment:

  1. You look great Ashley! I love all of your pictures! Disney is such an awesome place! Ashton looks like he had a great time! You hardly even look 7 months pregnant!

    ReplyDelete