Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Cadence


Happy 3rd Birthday, Cadence! Our niece celebrated her 3rd birthday this weekend. She had a fairytale party at Gee Gee's house where she was a royal princess. She saw the pillow pet commercial on tv and just had to have one. So, we got her a unicorn pillow pet for her birthday along with hairbands and big flower clips with diamonds in the middle. She just loved her unicorn. Ashton had to have a present as well, he got a John Deere tractor with a loader from sister. For those of you who don't know, Cadence is my niece but I call her "sister" and she calls me "sissy". Wouldn't have it any other way. I am so glad all of my children are growing up so close with my brother's children. My brother and I have still remained so close over the years and I'm so thankful for that.
My Hubby and I: he cracks me up. He can never be normal in a picture. He knows how bad it aggravates me, when he makes a funny face so he does it quite often.
This is a picture of my grandfather in Michigan (my mom's dad). Please pray for him, for he is currently in the hospital and working on getting to go home. He has had some trouble with confusion and a bladder infection. Please pray he will have a speedy recovery. As of earlier today, he was doing better.

1 comment:

  1. You and your hubby are so cute! Happy birthady to your niece!

    ReplyDelete